Vocational Expert Services
- Video Based Job Analysis - identifying the essential tasks and physical demands of jobs along with a video CD/DVD demonstrating the actual job as it is being performed.
- Ergonomic Assessment - “Ergonomics is the applied science of equipment design intended to maximize productivity by reducing operator fatigue and discomfort.” We can assist in evaluating ergonomics within the workplace and provide recommendations for improvement resulting in improved productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Transferable Skills Analysis - we use a software designed to match individuals to appropriate jobs. We evaluate past work history, physical and mental abilities along with any limitations/restrictions the person may have in order to identify appropriate jobs utilizing skills that have been identified as transferable from previous occupations.
- Labor Market Survey - we contact employers to determine hiring trends and to determine availability and anticipated earnings for specific jobs. A Labor Market Survey when combined with our Transferable Skills Analysis can be a valuable tool to assist persons in finding appropriate jobs within their community when they are not able to return to their previous occupation.
We can assist attorneys in evaluating the vocational history and potential for return to gainful employment for persons who have sustained a life altering injury. Both plaintiff and defense attorneys retain our services when a professional and unbiased Vocational Expert opinion is needed to assist in resolving cases. The types of cases we have assisted with include:
- Social Security Disability
The consultants of TDonaldsonConsulting, LLC are experienced, Master’s level educated
Rehabilitation/Vocational Counselors and are certified to practice in the field of rehabilitation.
Tammie Alfaro, owner of TDonaldsonConsulting, has provided Vocational Expert services
for more than 19 years on a variety of cases including Social Security Disability,
workers' compensation, wrongful termination, divorce, personal injury, capital murder and wrongful death.
She has a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling and is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, Certified Case Manager and a Certified Specialist of Health Ergonomics.
Ms. Alfaro has been accepted as a Vocational Expert in a variety of settings.